Sunday, January 5, 2014

The beginning...

My name is Andy.  A few months ago I decided to start learning some HTML and CSS.  Soon after, I started to learn some Javascript..  I started getting really confused after a few lessons, and started looking into some other books to help me out.  At that point, I remembered always wanting to learn to program applications when I was younger, so I did some research and decided to learn C++.

 So now I've got a few books, and I'm taking a sort of online self-guided course.  I decided to write the blog to help keep me on track, and to keep track of my progress.  One day I hope to be good enough to start writing my own programs.  Maybe one day I'll be able to do it for a living.

I know it's going to be a lot of hard work, but so far I've been really enjoying the challenges.  I'll be writing a post on what I'm working on in the next few days.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment