Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party: Post 1

My lovely Stephanie Ann at World Turn'd Upside Down is hosting The Secret Life of Bloggers blog party.  The premise for this is that every day you keep a short log of something you did, and take a picture of it.  Every week you share the pictures and a .  It was difficult to get started this week..I found it hard to get into the routine of carrying my camera or getting my iPod when there was something worthy of a story, but I did my best, and here's what I came up with.

1-3-14

 

Shoveled snow.  Had a good bit of snow the previous night into the next morning.  I did the neighbors' sidewalk as well because if we're all at work they normally help us out.


1-5-14


 Created a work space for myself.  I have my main computer on another desk, but it doesn't really facilitate spreading out my work, so I reallocated this space.

1-10-14

 Hung out with my oldest friend.  My iPod wasn't handy, so I asked him to take a picture on his phone and send it to me.  I think he forgot. :)

1-11-14

 Took two pictures to make up for the lack of during the rest of the week.  It was really cold last night, and Coal cuddled all night.  He was still cold so I covered him up while I was getting ready for work.


It rained all day.  This is the last of the snow from the last storm.  I thought the stream of water in the gutter was really cool going under the little bridge of ice.


It may be a little while until my next post.  My current homework assignment requires a bit of trigonometric knowledge, and I've long since forgotten what I learned in high school years ago.  I've been trying to rapidly relearn what I need to complete the program, but I'm going to continue learning, because it seems like it'd be good to know, and I have been feeling really good about learning things again.

2 comments:

  1. The kitty is so adorable. The sidewalk looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Coal says he knows he's adorable. I'm off to a good start for next week's post. :)

      Delete